Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Squares just make me so much happier than rectangles!"

I've had my current mobile phone since January 1, 2009. Today I opened up the "Notepad" sector and glanced through what I have stored there. It's a series of reminders, to-do lists, quotes, words I want to remember, etc. A few key notes in chronological order:

-Dr. Hydell and Mr. Forb
-Do you have a bandaid? I scraped my knee falling for you.
-Olomana Peak (Chelseas say do it)
-LB security guard: Ele'u
-That weird eyeball fruit: lychee
-REI membership #881722
-How many times have Johnny Depp and Tim Burton worked together?
-Buy a massively giant button-up cardigan.
-google dada performance
-I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you
-With beauty all around me, I walk.
-Text jaclyn - the house I'm staying in smells exactly like her old house on tracy
-He has a lot of problems. He just sucks at being a human
-find Emily. Is she still alive?
-Write about that Patrick person from the plane

I'll try to post more often; I forget that people read this sometimes. 

No comments: