Thursday, April 30, 2009

I feel a sneeze coming on.

delightful sneezes
how can bodily functions
feel so refreshing

I think one of the worst possible sensations is when a sneeze dies before coming to fruition. It's both disappointing and it makes you look kind of stupid.

The last couple weeks of school are overwhelming. It's just not a good situation. I'm going home in less than two weeks - I'll be off island for two and a half months. I want to take advantage of my last days here, having adventures and getting as much as I can out of living on an island. Instead of enjoying myself, I'm confined to my room, studying my ass off with my head buried in a textbook.

Not fair. Granted, life isn't fair. But still. Not fair.

An end of the day addition. I had some weird struggles today, resulting in this haiku.

I hate glitter glue.
Where the fuck did this come from?
Existential bane.

No comments: