Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh dear.

Busybusybusybusybusybusy. That's me.

I currently have 15 minutes before Fiction Writing. Just enough time to appease my guilt of not having posted in a few weeks.

Thus far (after two days), my classes are great. I'm really excited about every single one of my professors - definitely a plus. One of my profs is essentially an asian Willy Wonka in skate shoes. Another is a little old asian man who is blind in one eye, continually bumps into things while he paces the classroom, and absolutely shreds on guitar. The other three are slightly less exciting, but still awesome.

I haven't had any problems with the balancing act so far, but we'll see how that goes. RA of Kukui, 15 credits, Sophomore Rep in AS-HPU, probably President's Host, applying for various honor societies, volunteering in the Honors office, and three to four meetings a week. Umm yeah.

No comments: