Saturday, June 6, 2009

My nail beds are a mess.

I haven't posted in over a week. I really have nothing to say, I just feel obligated to put something here.

Current state of things:
Sitting on Joey's couch. He just tried to strangle me and is now harassing his dog Sammy who he just shoved in my face. Joey is currently on a massive sugar high because we consumed very large amounts of cotton candy at Kyle's grad party. We also just composed a monster movie theme song type thing. On a Saturday night. Too cool. Work is normal, things are normal.

I think Joey's going to ditch out on our camping trip. Which sucks. But if he doesn't go it means that I'll take my brother. Which doesn't suck. I figure that as soon as he graduates, he won't be around much. I should take advantage of sibling bonding while I still can.

No comments: