Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hiatus, Lacuna, Interlude, Lull, Respite

So I haven't posted in about three weeks. I'm a slacker. Sorry.

Anyway, things are looking good on the Hawaii front. Slowly learning to surf (sloooooowly), working a lot, putting all of my homework off until the last minute (per usual), hanging out with cool people. The way to go. A general update on recent happenings, just to get back into the swing of things:

I got elected into AS-HPU (student gov) as Freshman Representative. Pseudo-celebrated my half birthday last week. I have a creeper from my Oceanography class who keeps texting me. The person I actually like is totally not interested. I haven't started my RA application yet. Or my taxes. Also I have a huge amount of homework to do! But it's ok because we don't have class tomorrow. Yay.

No comments: